Mindful Living Show 2020
Dominique Antiglio and Sophie McGrath from BeSophro will be back at The Mindful Living Show after last year’s success! The largest event in the UK of it’s kind; bringing together this unique community for 2 days of fun, learning and relaxation. Supporting healthier, happier lives and restful sleep.
On the 6th and 7th of March, come and meet Dominique and Sophie. There will be plenty of news to discover, special offers and an opportunity to be guided Sophrology sessions and talks throughout the 2 days.
Embrace the Calm and Happy You with Dominique Antiglio
- Date: Friday 6th March
- Time: 2:40 pm
- Venue: Mindful Living Theatre, Business Design Centre, London
- Get your tickets here
Relax and Restore with Sophrology with Sophie McGrath
- Saturday 7th March 2020
- Time: 12pm
- Venue: BeSophro Taster Zone Session
- Get your tickets here
In this session, you will learn more about Sophrology and how it can help you relax and restore your energy, whether it is as a daily practice or in light of a specific event or challenge in your life. During this 30-minute session, Sophie will guide you through a simple but effective Sophrology practice which you will be able to re-use to help you in future situations and your daily life
Sophrology: A Modern Meditation with Dominique Antiglio
- Date: Saturday 7th March 2020
- Time: 2pm
- Venue: Mindful Living Show Main Stage
- For more information and bookings visit https://mindfullivingshow.com
You can also bring your copy of The Life Changing Power of Sophrology for Dominique to sign. A great way to connect and discover the power of Sophrology.
A Calm and Happier You With Sophrology
Is stress, anxiety or tension holding you back day to day, perhaps making it difficult to sleep or focus? Could you benefit from feeling a lot calmer and balanced in your daily life?
Sip on a Bamford Organic Infusion while Dominique guides you through an afternoon of relaxation, empowerment and transformation with Sophrology before leaving with a Bamford gift bag.
Join Dominique Antiglio, a globally sought after Sophrologist, author of the Best Selling book the ‘Life Changing Power of Sophrology’, Founder of BeSophro, and resident Sophrologist at The Haybarn. Dominique’s expertise in stress-management is regularly sought in the media and her work has been featured in the Times, The Guardian, ELLE and Marie-Claire among others. Born in Switzerland, Dominique was introduced to Sophrology at 15 years old to overcome health issues, learning early on the ways to positively connect with herself and embrace a new way of living.
What’s Sophrology? – Oh Magazine
Thank you Oh Magazine & Ceri Moorhouse for including Sophrology in your latest issue. Featuring Dominique Antiglio from BeSophro
Read the article here: OH magazine
Practice Sophrology Online with BeSophro’s New online course RELAX, RESET & OVERCOME STRESS
BeSophro’s online Sophrology course will introduce you to the life-changing power of Sophrology as you practice Sophrology online with Dominique Antiglio, a globally sought-after Sophrologist and best-selling author who studied with Professor Alfonso Caycedo, the Founder of the method.
All you need is a chair, a pen and notepad and Dominique will guide through Sophrology’s unique blend of relaxation, breathing, simple movements and visualization to transform your daily life.
The course will give you:
- Simple and effective ways to overcome stress and tiredness
- Tools to help you thrive under pressure
- Strategies to calm your mind(in any situation!)
- A way to gain clarity and increase your positivity in daily life
- An empowering journey to create the life you want
- An easy way to learn the basic foundation practice of Sophrology
This course includes videos and Sophrology audio practices.
You’ll be guided by Dominique step by step to overcome your stress and unlock your true potential.
This introductory course is divided into 5 sessions. Each session lasts no more than 30 minutes and includes a Knowledge and Into the Practice video as well as an audio-guided Sophrology practice.
The full course includes:
5 Knowledge Videos
- Which give you an understanding of the basic concepts about stress, how we can relax and take control again using Sophrology’s basic principles and methodology
5 Into the Practice videos
- Which demonstrate the practical Sophrology exercises
5 downloadable audio practices
- To guide you through your Sophrology practice where you will practice the exercises yourself. These practices can be reused to help you in future situations and your daily life
15 short videos
- To clearly demonstrate each Sophrology exercise
- Where you can keep track of your experience, a simple well-being questionnaire and cards to map your practice
Access to the BeSophro online course community
- On Facebook where Dominique will do monthly practices and you will get a chance to connect with other people practising.
Begin your journey with Dominique & SOPHROLOGY ONLINE. Visit https://be-sophro.com/online-course/ to find out more.