- This event has passed.
Sleep Deeply with Sophrology – 7 week live online course
21st October 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 3rd December 2020 @ 8:00 pm£325
Sleep Deeply with Sophrology
A powerful 7-week live online course guided by Sophrologist and best-selling Author Dominique Antiglio
21st October – 3rd December 2020
Poor sleep can be difficult to tackle on your own as it is often deeply rooted and influenced by our daily routines and stress levels. This live online course is based on Dominique’s 20 years of experience with her clients to tackle the root cause of stress and sleep issues in a simple, natural and effortless way.
Over a 7 week period, Dominique will guide you through a full and empowering step-by-step Sophrology programme with ample time to focus on every stage of the journey. From relaxing the body to conquering the mind, transforming your perspective on sleep in consciousness and making simple lifestyle changes, which combined will help to promote restful quality sleep night after night and regain calm, energy and focus in your daily life.
By working together and committing fully to every stage of the journey, you will develop a short and regular Sophrology practice which will allow your body and mind to reset to a new relaxed state. This will start the process of rewiring your brain to ensure long-lasting and sustainable results.
Buy Now: £325 click here
Who is this course for?
- You take ages to fall asleep
- You wake up during the night or too early in the morning and struggle to go back to sleep
- Your sleep feels light and you feel tired in the morning as if you haven’t had enough quality sleep
- Your mind is racing, and you can’t switch off
- You lack energy, focus and feel stressed
- You feel grumpy, anxious or unable to control your emotions
- Your body is tense and tired
- You wish you could sleep better and have more energy
- You are ready to solve your issues and feel empowered by practising Sophrology and receiving knowledge and advice from experts
- You are a Sophrologist and looking to deepen your practice and add to your knowledge
- You are interested in practising Sophrology techniques based on Sophrology method from the source (Caycedian approach)
What does the Sleep Deeply with Sophrology course entail?
- 1 Introduction Session: Set yourself up for success and learn how to make the most of your Sophrology course with a 50 minute live session
- 6 Core Knowledge and Practice Sessions: Weekly 60 minute live sessions every Tuesday 7-8pm GMT which will include practical information and guided Sophrology practices. Recordings available if you can not make this time. Please see FAQs for more information.
- 3 Pure Practice Add-on Sessions: Weekly 30 minute live sessions on three Thursday 7-7.30pm GMT to complement your weekly practice and boost results. Recordings available if you can not make this time. Please see FAQs for more information.
- 3 Practice and Q&A Add-on Sessions: Receive personal advice and guidance from Dominique while connecting with your fellow students and practicing live together with 60 minute live sessions on three Thursdays from 7-8pm GMT. Recordings available if you can not make this time. Please see FAQs for more information.
- 2 Wellness Expert Sessions: Receive further expert advice from Guest Wellness Experts to complement your Sophrology journey. Guests to be announced soon!
- 1 Staying on Track Session: A 50 minute live session after the programme has ended to help maintain your practice and fully integrate it into your routines
- Weekly actionable sleep advice
- Simple handouts and questionnaires to monitor your progress and integrate your learnings into your everyday life
- 7 Sophrology Audio Recordings to keep even after the programme has ended
- A Supportive Community to empower your practice
All sessions will be led by Dominique Antiglio,
Find out more here
What Makes This Approach Different?
This course addresses each aspect of your life
Are you ready to
TRANSFORM your SLEEP?
This course should be taken as part of a holistic lifestyle of well-being and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.