Discover Sophrology Course with the Sophrology Academy
February 12 - February 14£550
In this course you will discover the philosophy, the method and the simple techniques of Sophrology, and how easily they can be incorporated into daily life.
Would you like to have more energy and be able to maintain a sense of calm and focus amidst day-to-day demands? We can’t always control the circumstances around us but we can do a lot to manage our experience in a positive way. In this course, you will discover the philosophy, the method and the simple techniques of Sophrology, and how easily they can be incorporated into daily life.
What you will get: This 3-day course provides an introduction to Sophrology as a practical guide for everyday life. You will learn:
– Where Sophrology came from
– The principles for achieving harmony of body and mind
– An introduction to Dynamic Relaxation exercises focusing on the body, the present, and concentration skills
– Techniques for recovering and maintaining inner calm
– How to use these tools for better managing stress, energy, sleep and overall life-balance
– If you have a busy life and cannot switch off, if everything around you is a whirlwind and you have no time to relax or slow down, this course may be for you!
If you are unable to attend in February, our other dates for 2019 are 4-6 June and 26-28 November, and if one of these suits you better just let us know and we will send you an application form – email@example.com
Upcoming course dates:
12 – 14 February 2019
4 – 6 June 2019
26 – 28 November 2019
Location: Psychosynthesis Trust 92-94 Tooley Street London Bridge London SE1 2TH
Course cost: £550*
*Take advantage of a special 20% “New Year” discount on the Sophrology Academy’s Discover Sophrology 3 day course running on 12-14 February in London for all registrations with payment received by 18th January. Applications received after this date revert to the full price of £550.
Contact us for details and payment terms.